Candidates needs to have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities from the Salesforce Platform.
Keep reading for information about the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time sent to complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at the testing center or perhaps a web based proctored environment. Check out information about scheduling an examination.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials could be referenced in the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance strongly recommended
About the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is designed for folks who would want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities from the Lightning Platform. The candidate can produce, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
For example in the concepts you should understand to feed quality:
* How to design the info model, gui, business logic, and to protect custom applications
* How to customize applications for mobile use
* How to create reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential was created for someone that has experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform, including program in the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Six months to a single year of know-how building applications for the Lightning Platform and/or over a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
* Familiarity together with the capabilities of the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to development applications to guide business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity with all the social and mobile capabilities of the platform; accustomed to using and optimizing business applications over a mobile device
* Familiarity together with the Salesforce development environments as well as the solutions to deploy applications and manage changes for the Lightning Platform
* Study with the resources placed in this DEV-402 exam guide and also the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s skills and knowledge in connection with the next objectives. An applicant should have hands-on experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform and possess demonstrated the effective use of every one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Keeping your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One of the benefits of holding a Salesforce credential is usually being up-to-date on cool product releases (updates). As a result, you will be required to complete system App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 x per year.
Don’t give your hard-earned credential expire! Should you not complete all maintenance requirements punctually, your credential will expire.
Get ready for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
More information about Salesforce Platform App Builder Exam Questions please visit web page: visit here.
Trackback URL : https://titleband80.bladejournal.com/trackback/64036