Candidates should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities with the Salesforce Platform.
Please read on for specifics of the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time used on complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite in a testing center or in a web-based proctored environment. See more at information on scheduling a test.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials might be referenced through the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended
Concerning the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is ideal for those who would like to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities in the Lightning Platform. The candidate can create, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
For example with the concepts you should understand to pass test:
* How to create the data model, user interface, business logic, and to safeguard custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to create reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is supposed for anyone who's experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform, including request in the skills and ideas noted from the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Six months to at least one year of know-how building applications around the Lightning Platform and/or on the similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate contains the experience, skills, and data outlined below:
* Familiarity with all the capabilities from the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to design applications to guide business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity with all the social and mobile capabilities from the platform; accustomed to using and optimizing business applications with a mobile phone
* Familiarity together with the Salesforce development environments as well as the options available to deploy applications and manage changes for the Lightning Platform
* Study from the resources placed in this DEV-402 exam guide and the additional required study materials supplied by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills associated with the subsequent objectives. A candidate really should have hands-on experience developing custom applications about the Lightning Platform and have demonstrated the effective use of every one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Looking after your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
Just one benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is always being up-to-date on new service releases (updates). Therefore, you may be required to complete the working platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 x annually.
Don’t let your hard-earned credential expire! If you do not complete all maintenance requirements by the due date, your credential will expire.
Plan for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
For details about Salesforce Platform App Builder Practice Exam you can check our new site.
Trackback URL : https://titleband80.bladejournal.com/trackback/64039